Things You Probably Don’t Know About the UMMA that You Should Be Aware Of
- UMMA is pronounced OOO-MA.
- The Commons is a great place to study.
- We have a spectacular Museum Store that will knock your socks off (no seriously).
- There is a plethora of events and activities going on in the Museum. Draw a picture, see a film, attend a performance, go to a public tour… etc. Check out everything that’s going on here.
- Speaking about performances, ever heard of Third Thursdays?
- Don’t have time to look at all the artwork in the Museum? No worries, the DialogTable can definitely help you out.
And most importantly…
- Admissions is FREE!!!!!! (But a $5 donation can go a long way).
Hope to see you soon!!